WALLY THE WATERMELON – OLI & Carol
Wally the Watermelon is a fruit-shaped baby teether that will stimulate babies’ senses while soothing little gums. Its realistic textures will develop kids’ sense of touch.
It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees, with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
It is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative object.
Oli & Carol is committed to raising awareness of the importance of looking after and respecting the planet.
- Made from natural Hevea rubber
- Soft and easy for little hands to hold
- Helps soothe sore gums
- Ideal as a bath toy
- Each toy is handmade, making every one unique
- Made from one piece, making it ideal for babies
- Certified quality
- Oli & Carol is a socially responsible brand
- Dimensions: 2'2 x 13'5 x 6'9 cm